Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Splash!

Ben is slowly losing his fear of the water & is starting to venture out into the deeper side of the pool (with his trusty life jacket on of course). This brings with it the great dilemma of what to do about the other kids splashing him as he can't stand that. The other day we were talking & he came up with the following brilliant solution:

Ben: "I have an idea Mom. First we'll get a toilet paper roll and we'll write a new law on it. The law will say 'Kids! Please don't splash Benny when he's in the pool 'cuz he gets grumpy when you do.' Then I'll get Stephen & Amber's horse and ride all around the house with my toilet-paper-roll-law and show it to all the kids. Once they read it, they won't splash me anymore!"

Right! So now I'm off to find a toilet paper roll and that horse that I know Stephen & Amber have got stashed away somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. hahahha. He is a funny lad. I laughed. Tell Benny another another thing he could do is duck under the water so they can't splash him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I told him he said "I can't duck under the water with my life-jacket on, it is too hard!"

    ReplyDelete