Thursday, December 9, 2010

December pics

I've given this blogging thing some thought as it was getting hard to keep up with up, and I've decided (after reading some sweet notes from friends asking me to update) that I won't close this down for now but instead will post photos as they come and not worry so much about separating them into categories, etc. Hopefully this will make it easier, and I hope to keep putting photos on FB so you can see them there as well.

Okay, here's the first December batch:

Making snow angels.

They were being silly and traded their clothes. That's why Ben is wearing Lilys' coat and Lily is wearing Bens' snow pants.

Danielle calls this our "Danny DeVito" Snowman, heh.

Picking our Christmas tree.

More Christmas baking.

Justin LOVES helping!

They tasted better than they look, heh.

Chris made some awesome Bacon & Eggers so I had to put up the pic.

Pooh bear discovered his pockets the other day and walked around for about half an hour with his hand in his pocket. It was so cute, it looked like he was posing.

1 comment:

  1. (Chris) Those cookies that Nat made were sooooooo awesome! I had 6 of them, even though I was on a chocolate fast:)

    ReplyDelete