Thursday, March 5, 2009

I really like this pic...

...so I thought I'd share it with you.

The kids are growing so much. I haven't posted about the crazy conversations/thoughts they have but I'm hoping to start soon. I'll leave you with one of Lily's random musings.

Lily: "Mom, imagine if there were no cars in the world and the only thing you could ride was a motorcycle. That would be terrible because motorcycles are SO dangerous that not only would you have an accident and get hurt but then you'd have to ride your motorcycle AGAIN to get to the hospital!"

How does she come up with these?

3 comments:

  1. haha, so silly, I love hearing the things your kids come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat your child is creepy.

    -Andre'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly is hilarious! So abstract like her brother

    ReplyDelete