Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One month old!

My handsome Grumpatoose is one month old today! He's so big & chubby. Daddy weighed him & he's gained 1.300 kg.

To celebrate the big day we decided to give him his first bath. He didn't like it. Not one bit. I decided not to put up the video as he's screaming the whole way through and I had to nurse him immediately afterward for him to calm down, but here are some pics of my clean baby after his bath.

Agnes gave us this handsome bathrobe for him.

His first bath reminded me so much of Ben's first bath as their bathtubs were exactly the same, Justin made all the same startled & angry expressions and both of them screamed through the whole thing. Heh.

This is his 'Oh please nurse me Mommy' face.

Yup, he didn't like the bath at all.

All nice & clean.

"I'm such a big boy!"

He loves his Daddy. Chris is really good at burping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment