Friday, May 7, 2010

Chris is 30!

Yup, he's really that old! And to make sure he was aware that he's getting old Lily made this card for him:

Ha ha! I loved it!

I know I'm a bit late in posting for his birthday but better late than never. To celebrate, Chris and I first went for dinner to an awesome, all-you-can-eat, chinese buffet. I've never cared much for chinese food but man! I'd never tried it like they make it here! It was SOOO good! Of course, I have no moderation so I ate so much that I got sick, heh, but we both had a really good time.
The next day Chris' family and friends got together at Ruth's house for a potluck, some jammin' and a poker game (Chris' newest favorite pastime). He got some harmonicas for his birthday so he was able to try them out and acompany the guys on the guitars. Pictures follow.
Chris thought it would be funny to greet his friends wearing this...
Our unsuccesful attempt at a family birthday photo.

Grandpa and Grandma gave Chris this delicious, peanut butter and chocolate flavored ice cream cake.

Posing like Kronk.

The kids started to go bonkers in the house so we found the perfect solution.

This is the only photo I got of their musical session.

I just had to add this photo because he's so cute! He found this little car and was pushing himself all around in it; he even makes the sound with his lips!

The poker game continued back at our house and went on till the wee hours of the morning. Chris won the first game for which I was very happy.
All in all, it was a good day and I think Chris enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment