Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pics from April

Here is a hodge-podge of pics that I haven't posted yet from April:

We went to Nikki's birthday party and all the boys wore the matching outfits Grandma got them. Txs Grandma! (Getting them to sit together long enough to take this pic was quite the feat!)

Justin loved Nikki's skateboard.

Sunday picnic by a lake.
We had a couple of days of warmer weather which we REALLY enjoyed.
This is their "fort". It has provided hours of fun playtime. Ben is still in his pirate/dinosaur phase so we've had lots of pirate battles on this fort.

Grandma brought him this cute outfit from the Philippines.

Going out for Dinner to celebrate Kris' (Rose's fiancee) birthday.

My little 'group'.

Taking up all of my bed.

We gave Justin a haircut. Doesn't he look cute? These pics were taken right after he got it so his head still looks a little white, heh. It's evened out now.

He LOVES dandelions and has learned how to blow the little seeds away. He still gets confused and tries to 'blow away' just about every flower though.


5 comments:

  1. Nat these pics are WAY too cute! You have to fix the setting though cause I can't enlarge them and they are too small :) I miss you so much!! send me your phone number I want to talk...
    XXX Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know why I can't enlarge them now. I'll have to look into that. Is this Clara?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Naty, thank you so much for posting new pics, Justin looks SO big!!! You all look super nice! Just hope I could enlarge them, specially the one of all of you cuz I cant see it so good.Anyways, I love you guys tons,and hope you guys come see us soon! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah sorry i posted under jason's thingy :) this is me Clara. Hey Nat you should try to come to Ensenada this week so we can have a little family reunion :D hehe lmk!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naty! Justins sooo cute! I miss that munchkin like you have no idea. I love and miss you! You should definitely go to Ensenada! :)

    ReplyDelete