Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 months!

My handsome grumpy is 4 months old today! He's such a big boy. He holds his head up, pushes himself up to look around when placed on his tummy and he turned over all by himself for the first time today. His arm still gets stuck under him, it's so cute!

He's been a bit grouchy the past 2 days and I think his tooth is bothering him; please pray that he can go back to being his normal happy self and sleep well again.

Anyway, to celebrate his fourth month we gave him his first muffin. (Yesterday for project time with the kids we made muffins! Yay! My very first delicious orange muffins! But back to the baby...) Not a single crumb touched his lips but he had tons of fun squishing it in his hands. See for yourself:


"Mmmm, that looks good!"

"This is gross."

"Uh-oh. I ruined Mom's muffin. Now I'm in trouble."

1 comment: