Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My little witnesser.

Lily is such a friendly little girl. She's very outgoing and loves to talk to people (even if they only speak Spanish & she can't understand what they're saying).

The other day she went with Nadia to the park and started talking to a young man that was there. When Nadia caught up to them and asked what they were talking about, the man explained how impressed he was with Lily as she was telling him about Jesus and how easy it is to go to Heaven. He spoke some English and told Nadia that it's very rare to find a child Lily's age that is comfortable talking about Jesus with strangers.

I was so proud of her when I heard this story. I'm really thankful that she's so bold as it will help her when she's witnessing (she definitely gets that from Chris as I was extremely shy as a child). It was very encouraging to hear that she was witnessing to this man out of her own initiative without anyone prodding her.

Anyway, that's my little happy post for today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really good! My kids go out witnessing but they're super shy. Im proud of her.

    ReplyDelete