Thursday, January 22, 2009

Acapulco vacation with the kids

Thanks to the Lord and a wonderful friend who provided 2 comfortable apartments we were able to spend 7 happy days vacationing in Acapulco. We had so much fun! We spent time at the beach, got to visit the 'abuelos' & cousins, met the newest addition to our family, relaxed and enjoyed the week.

Even though I am 8 months pg, the trip wasn't so tiring as Chris worked overtime to make sure I got enough rest. He took over with the kids most of the day so I could enjoy the beach and then drove the singles we went with out at night so they could enjoy a little nightlife. He must've been so tired but he never complained! I have the best husband ever! I love you Honey! Thank you!


Fun at the beach!

Ben showing off his slimy snail. Daddy & Lily collected a whole bunch to use for projects at Home. They also found lots of small jellyfish in the water which was cool as we'd never seen one before.

Lily lost a tooth at the beach and asked if the fairy would let her ride a horse instead of put something under her pillow, ha.

The kids were able to ride the horses every time we went to the beach & they loved it! We even took their 4 cousins with us to the beach one day and a sweet man let all the kids ride for free. He gave Chris & I the reins and let us take the kids for a walk. So nice!


Fat belly on the beach!

Yup, I got a lot of stares but people were really nice and even complimented me for being out on the beach with such a big belly, heh.

A very nice man whom we'd met last year let us use his tents for shade, tables & chairs, boogie boards, brought us fresh coconuts and let the kids ride his horses all for free every time we went.

One day daddy took the singles to the beach without the kids and ended up getting a very good deal on a ride on one of these cool contraptions that I have no idea what they're called. He said it was a blast! Julie went on it as well and I'm posting her pic cuz I don't have one of Chris.

Daddy's foolishness.

Last year we met a very nice lady who owns an apartment that overlooks the beach. We hung out with her again this year and the kids had so much fun at the pool.






Daddy being a monkey.

Like father, like daughter.



My beautiful babies!

And you just have to agree with me that he is the handsomest of all the handsome ones out there!

1 comment:

  1. Nat, they are so cute and you look so beautiful pregnant. Lily is getting so big! I can't wait to see photos of the baby in the oven. I love you

    ReplyDelete