Friday, January 30, 2009

Midwife visit

Yesterday the midwives came for our final visit before the baby is born. I have only been having checkups with one of them so it was nice to meet her partner. Apparently she is very well known in the world of midwives and has 20 years of experience so that's very comforting. They were both so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. What impressed me the most about them is how gentle they are whenever checking me. I think I've gotten used to the 'grin and bear it' kind of checkup with the doctors on my other pregnancies as they're very rough so I'm happy that it's working out to have the midwives this time.

Thank the Lord everything seems to be fine, baby is in the right position and all we have to do now is wait for that special moment. Please keep us in your prayers, that the baby will come in the Lords perfect time and especially that there will be no complications so we won't have to go to a clinic at all. I'm really looking forward to having this baby at Home.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you. Love and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Praying for you that everything goes well. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete