Friday, January 23, 2009

A post (mainly) for Clara

Irene sent me some pics of their vacation in Acapulco. I wasn't there but there's some nice ones of our family that I thought you might want to see. Funny how there's always one or two of us missing when the rest of the family gets together.

Beautiful family.

Can you say 'awww'?

Haha, so cute! Can you imagine when Nico has one?

Everyone loves the tiny!

Mom looks so pretty here.

Caro, Nico & Irene.

Laury is getting so good on the guitar. While we were there she went out as the sole guitarist for their busking team with 3 other girls. I was so proud of her. Mom says she's almost done with her school too.

Dave "the foolish one", Nico, Irene with Arthur, Laury & Caro. Just you & me missing!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad I missed out on the family gathering. I can't believe Lauri plays guitar for busking all by her self, I am very impressed. Arthur is so cute, I can't get over it.... oh and mom looks so beautiful.
    I miss everyone so much.
    The little muffin is so cute and tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur's hair is so cute!! I love the curls, does Danny know he's not his?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clara... "el que tiene falta de sabiduria pidala a Dios... El cual da abundantemente y sin reproche" Why would you comment on that???? Anyway... yeah Clara we missed you so much.

    ReplyDelete