Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello!

Hello! Here we are. We wanted to have a more efficient way of sharing photos, news, etc. with you so that's what this blog is for. Hopefully we'll update this more faithfully than we've been with our emails & phone calls. We hope to at least update once a week but with 2 very active kids, prepping for the birth of 'squirm' (less than 2 weeks away, please keep that in your prayers) and the upcoming move, we're very busy, so no promises on how often we'll be able to update (haha, I haven't even begun & already I'm making excuses for myself!). Love you and hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta que empiezes esta nueva etapa de tu vida llena de excusas. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm explaining why I won't be posting instead of just letting my blog die on the vine...
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I am very happy you finally gave in. Post photos of your vacation. I love you

    ReplyDelete